Saturday, July 28, 2012

Transform your hair with CF Extensions +

Hi, I am a qualified hair extension technician specializing in bonded and micro loop extensions, I use only the best equipment and best quality grade AAAA 1g remy hair on all my clients. I work from home but if you live in close range I can come to you. Feel free to call anytime for more information. Price List Bonded Full Head - On Offer 180 Half Head - 120 Maintenance - 20 - 40 Removal - 40 Mirco Loop Full Head 180 Mirco Loop Half Head 120 Tightening - 20 - 40 Removal - 30 I am qualified therapists and I would give you an excellent professional body massage For 90 Mins with my experienced hands and unique techniques, which reduces muscles pains, stress and body aches. This ultimate relaxation treatment in the comfort of your own home or hotel anywhere in London. out calls only My expertise is in Sports Deep tissue massage and Swedish relaxing full body massage. If you suffer from sore, stiff or tight muscles, motion restrictions or just ieed of a relaxing soothing full body massage, my skillful hands will restore the balance and harmony your body needs. I bring all the equipment, I am professional, qualified and experienced Therapist based in surrey and I have been providing massage for the past 7 years I specialize in the following types of massage and each massage is tailored to your individual need: Offering massage techniques: - Deep HI PLEASE READ THE FULL ADVERTISEMENT BEFORE E-MAILING ME LIST OF PRODUCTS YOU WANT. MAC IS A MASSIVE RANGE NO

0 comments:

Post a Comment