Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Hair & Makeup Artist BRISTOL based (free bridal trial LIMITED TIME ONLY) terms and conditions apply -

www.sheikhmakeup.com Me I had my first experience with cosmetics when I looked through my mum’s handbag when I was 6 and found my mum’s bright red lipstick in her handbag. The fun I had with the lipstick that day I believe ignited the creative spark in me. Saying that, my initial inspiration behind my career in professional cosmetic artistry was after applying my own make up on my wedding day. Many of the wedding guests asked me who I had arranged to do my bridal make up and when I told them they were really surprised. I thought nothing of it and pursued my career in education and then, following the birth of my son, into retail management. However, after having attended a number weddings over the years and seeing the number of brides who paid a small fortune to have their make up done, I was surprised that more care and attention to detail wasn’t taken by the person applying their make up. After all your wedding day is supposed to be the most important day of your life I live in Edinburgh City Centre. I have following facilities at my place: Threading : Eyebrows 3, Upperlips 2 , Forehead 2, Chin 2, Full Face 7 Facial : Starting from 8 Various different options: Vitamin E, Shahnaz and Fruits Waxing : Full Legs 10 Half legs 7, Full Arms 7, Half Arms 5, Under Arms 4 Pedicure : File and Polish 5,Basic 10 Manicure : File and Polish 5,Basic 8 Herbal Face Bleach : 3, Face Clean-up: 5 Hair Treatment : Head Massage half an hr 6, Heena on Head 8,herbal treatment for dandruff and hairfall. HAIR CUT strength cut 7 u shape cut 10 half layer cut 10 full layer cut 12 step cuting 12 &a

0 comments:

Post a Comment