Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Therapy Room available ?

We have a fantastic therapy room available for rental in The Harvest Clinic. It is suitable for most therapies and very competitively priced.For more details and to view give us a call on 0141 333 0878. My passion is massage and having qualified to NVQ level 3 in remedial and sports therapy, I am able to combine the techniques from various types of massage. These include Swedish, holistic, Hawaiian, sport, and deep tissue massage and are instrumental in reducing stress and anxiety by relaxing body and mind. All treatments are tailored to suit the individual and whether it is for the treatment of an injury sustained undertaking a sporting event or just for general relaxation, you may rest assured you will be in safe hands and will feel fully revitalized and be completely satisfied. My private practise is based in Fulham and open from 9am - 9pm 60min - 50 pounds 90min - 70 pounds 120min - 95 pounds Massage is performed in clean and comfortable atmosphere with a warm oil and calming music. Shower and parking facilities available. My service is created for male and female clie Hey, I am trying to build my custom (reason for the price) I usually charge 27 per set. Therefore I am charging 12 less than usual... If you wish to view my work, please add "Lexys Nails" On facebook. Or text 07805909508 Stressed at work? busy day? Training hard? call us on 07563 954366 FIT BODY MASSAGE - Mobile Massage services in London Mobile massage therapists offering a mobile massage service in London We can visit you in your home, hotel or office. We travel in central London zones 1

0 comments:

Post a Comment