Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Chinese Man Professional Chinese Massage in Lewisham (south east London) ?

i am a qualified massage therapist from china i hold the massage certificate from the government training centre in china. I have over 12 years of experience in massage. The massage session takes place in the comfort of my own home which is just 10 minutes from Lewisham train station. I do deep tissue, sports massage and relaxing massage. Both Men and Women are welcome I charge20 for 0.5 hour, 35 an hour and 65 for 2 hours if you want a real massage then please call me to book an appointment on 07404-993616 This is not a sexual service thank you................ All day tomorrow for one day only get either a free Shellac manicure / pedicure when booking a set of individual eyelash extensions costing 25. Appointments are available early morning until 5pm. Please text 07716801488 to make your appointment & please quote this add. I am not a mobile service I work from home at the Inch. I am fully qualified iails & beauty since 2003. Releases the tension, increases vitality and flexibility and creates wholeness of the mind, body and spirit with aroma Massages and oil massages with relaxing music in the background. I am a fully qualified profesional male masseur graduated from HOLISTIC HEAVEN MASSAGE ACADEMY MALAYSIA. The massage can benefit everyone regardless of age, gender or health. Treatment offered for men and women aroma oil massage/deep tissue massage 60 min = 30, 90 min = 40 120min = 50 i also provide facial and body scrub service, scrub all over your body that helps the skin glow, Exfoliating, increase flow, Improve Cellulite and Aging and relaxation. body scrub = 25 (full body approx 60

0 comments:

Post a Comment