Saturday, July 28, 2012

Eyebrow Threading HD Brows Alwoodley -

We all want perfect eyebrows, and that is one thing i know I want too. I have 4 years experience threading eyebrows and other areas, so book with me today, and let me help you get PERFECT EYEBROWS Prices: Eyebrows: 8 Lip: 4 Face: starting price 13 Eyebrow Rehab: 5 Steps to glamorous looking eyeborws 18 10% OFF your FIRST booking 07581145483 Mobile Technician – HD Brows are precision Threaded then permanent colour applied to brow for that Desired HD Look (with your colour choice to suit) this last 4-6 weeks for fair hair & 6-8 for brown or darker hair only 15 Please phone or email... Please ask questions by email if possible... Thanks ~ As I am mobile I will need your full address and postcode for travel purposes, Please call or e mail for any questions as text may not be replied too. Thank you Oh My Nails - I am a fully qualified Gel Nail technician working in the Fife area. I can come to you at home, office or hotel. My current special offer is .... ****15 for any nail treatment *** This includes extensions, french tips or a bit of bling This is on a first come first served basis regarding bookings so please be quick as appointments going fast Valid for first time clients only Can do up to 3 people per booking just let me know how many when booking so I can ensure I book enough time in. I am fully insured through ABTA and trained through NSI I can guarantee that you will love your new nails! Call, text or email t

0 comments:

Post a Comment