Thursday, July 26, 2012

Enjoy a wonderfully relaxing oil massage with friendly, skilful, and attentive Thai lady therapist. *

PLEASE NOTE THAT I WILL BE AWAY FROM 28th. JULY to 3rd. SEPTEMBER. Are you feeling tired, jaded, stressed? Exhausted after work or sport? Would you just like to enjoy an hour or two to unwind and be cared for in peaceful candle lit surroundings? If so, give me a call ! I am an experienced and professionally trained massage therapist, qualified at The School of Traditional Thai Medicine in Bangkok. I am a warm, friendly person and I will treat you with skill and care to ensure your session leaves you fully refreshed and relaxed in mind and body. I am located in Acton, West London, a short walk from Acton Town Station. There is parking nearby. Please call for an appointment on : 0778 5754 008 I look forward to hearing from you, Lily. My hours are from 11 am. to 8 pm. (last appointment). Please note that my services are offered to both men and women and My massage is designed to softly relieve aches and pains of everyday life. Not everyone wants or needs invasive muscle treatment. I am fully ITEC trained and am available most days until 8pm. Later appointments may be made with advance notice. All ages and genders are always welcome. If you want to know more please do not hesitate to contact me on the number attached to this ad. I look forward to hearing from you soon. Peny. Non Sexual. Get in shape with kettlebells, the most effective way to lose body fat in a short space of time. Kettlebells are getting more popular as the training is not only back to basics, but its functional, whole body fitness and only a short session is needed for it to be effective. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment