Friday, July 27, 2012

Half price Professional Massage for limited time .

Mature male masseur (6 foot tall, slim) very experienced, gives relaxing massage in the comfort of your home or hotel or you can come to me. Let me take away all the aches and pains and stresses of everyday life. Using only the finest essential oils. All types of massage from 10 Special discounts and offers for ladies / students / couples. Very special offers for pamper parties, 3 or more people. Open to male or female. Not a sexual service. HNC qualified. Text or call Nick on 07842 194486 for more details. I work some hours most days so feel free to text / email any enquiries you may have. Calls from withheld numbers will be ignored. I am Mhairi, a fully qualified beauty therapist and semi-permanent eyelash extensions technician. I offer treatments within a room in my home or I will travel to you. My price list is below and also see my facebook account for details and customer feedback and comments. GILDED BEAUTY PRICE LIST -May/June 2012 SEMI-PERMANENT EYELASH EXTENSIONS Full Set - 30.00 Full Set with coloured lashes - 32 In-fills - 18.00 FACE Mini Facial - 15.00 (cleanse, tone, mask and moisturise) Deluxe Facial - 22.00 (cleanse, tone, exfoiliate, massage,mask and moisturise) EYES Eyelash Tint - 7.00 Eyebrow Tint - 7.00 Eyebrow Wax - 7.00 Lash & Brow Tint - 12.00 Eyelash/brow tint and wax package - 16 &

0 comments:

Post a Comment