Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Full Body Relaxing Massage By Indian Lady -

Full body massage by Indian Mature Lady in Westborune Park. Just 5 minutes walk from Westbourn Park or Royal Oak stations ( Hammersmith & City and Circle Lines). Easy bus access from Paddington, Nottinghill and Kilburn. I am ITEC qualified. I offer my service to both men and women. Four hand massage is available. Call Sonali on 07943818448. Please send me a message if I caot answer your call I will get to you as soon as I am available. I work from 11:00 am till 8:00 pm. This is not a sexual service. Sometimes all a persoeed is relax. I offer excellent full body Swedish massage, which is great way to relaxation, relief from tension and tiredness. Calm atmosphere, light of candles and relaxing music will keep you away from all the problems. I provide my massage with pure natural aroma oil and my professional warm touch will revitalize you and remove your stress. Allow yourself a feeling of relief and relax, let flow of positive energy harmonise your body and soul. Price 40/1hour Text or call me pls 07930169166 ITEC qualified Men and women accepted It is not a sexual servis mole removal dermatologist? How about removing healthy moles at home! Mole & Wart EZ Clear can be used to remove healthy moles at home within 20 minutes. The herbal paste has been used for decades to successfully remove moles with a 100% success rate. Please see website for details www.RemoveMoleWartKeloid.com Enjoy a Relaxing full body deep tissue massage

0 comments:

Post a Comment