Friday, July 27, 2012

HD Brows Get Your Desired Look !!!!!! ?

Mobile Technician – HD Brows are precision Threaded then permanent colour applied to brow for that Desired HD Look (with your colour choice to suit) this last 4-6 weeks for fair hair & 6-8 for brown or darker hair only 15 Please phone or email... Please ask questions by email if possible... Thanks ~ As I am mobile I will need your full address and postcode for travel purposes, Please call or e mail for any questions as text may not be replied too. Thank you I am a well established eyelash extensions and spray tan technician. I am looking for a self employed nail extensions technician, beautician and a hairdresser. Maybe someone who works mobile and needs a space few times or hours a week. You need to have your own equipment and products. Flexible hours and payments available to the right person. It is a great location and there is a lot of potential. If you are up for a challenge, reliable and hardworking please email your CV and if successful I will invite you for an informal chat. Please note, no information will be given via email. We have 3 rooms available to rent, near train station and busy local shopping centre in Livingston. Suitable as office, treatment / therapy or consultation rooms. Successfull tenant would be self employed. Rooms are newly decorated with comfortable reception area. For further information or to view, please find contact details below. I have a Antique barbers chair in very good condition . I am using the chair at present but will be closing down my shop . I payed 500 but will sell for 250. This chair is better that all this modern rub

0 comments:

Post a Comment