Saturday, July 28, 2012

Aromatherapy and Reiki -

Healing and relaxing Reiki, and aromatherapy, at my home in Hawkhurst, or I can visit you (for an extra charge). Penelope Goodare, Dip. ITEC, Dip. ICM. Concessions available. Healing and relaxing Reiki, and aromatherapy, at my home in Hawkhurst, or I can visit you (for an extra charge). Penelope Goodare, Dip. ITEC, Dip. ICM. Concessions available. I am qualified therapists and I would give you an excellent professional body massage For 90 Mins with my experienced hands and unique techniques, which reduces muscles pains, stress and body aches. This ultimate relaxation treatment in the comfort of your own home or hotel anywhere in London. out calls only My expertise is in Sports Deep tissue massage and Swedish relaxing full body massage. If you suffer from sore, stiff or tight muscles, motion restrictions or just ieed of a relaxing soothing full body massage, my skillful hands will restore the balance and harmony your body needs. I bring all the equipment, I am professional, qualified and experienced Therapist based in surrey and I have been providing massage for the past 7 years I specialize in the following types of massage and each massage is tailored to your individual need: Offering massage techniques: - Deep I am an experienced make-up artist, hairstylist and beautician, I am certified in traditional and contemporary looks. And deliver perfection to all my clients. I use all top brands in all my work. I hope you can feel comfortable in discussing as much as you need without hesitation. I also provide facials, Waxing and Threading. Threading starts from 1.50 Facials from 15 Party hair makeup 45 please contac

0 comments:

Post a Comment