Thursday, July 26, 2012

***Beautiful Individual eyelash extensions £35***(Exmouth) -

Bored of putting on mascara everyday,want to be glamourous from the moment you wake up? Individual eyelash extensions will do that,in a range of lenghts and thickness. Also available: Two Tone eyelash extensions-the newest thing in the world of individual eyelash extensions. Half of the lashes are dyed in colour(blue,purple,hena red or green) with uniquely technology and the other half is black towards the base. These luscious lashes are ultra soft, lighter than regular eyelash extensions of the same length and thickness. Price-40 Luxure Manicure- 15 (approx.~1 hr) Luxure Pedicure- 25 (approx.~1.5hr) Shape&Shellac gel nail polish- 15 Shellac added to any treatment- 10 Hello! My name is Agnieszka, I am qualified massage therapist from Poland. I am very friendly person with bubbly personality. I offer different types of massage to suit all your needs: *Swedish massage *Sports massage *Therapeutic *Deep tissue massage I use different styles and techniques. My rates are: 1 hour – 40 1,5 hours – 60 2 hours – 80 I do OUTCALLS only, to book please give me a call on: 0795-421-5843 PLEASE be aware that I do not provide sensual or body to body massage. Strictly not sexual services please don’t ask! Thanks for visiting my ad, I CAN OFFER YOU 1

0 comments:

Post a Comment