Sunday, July 29, 2012

Mobile Nail Technician *

Beautiful Acrylic nails by Paula. Go on ladies treat yourself. I have a wide range of different colours and styles to choose from. I have many years experience i am insured and all my customers have been satisfied. I offer good quality un-rushed work and you dont eveeed to leave your home, I WILL COME TO YOU. My prices start from 20 and i am happy to take group bookings for weddings parties etc. Ladies get your husbands to treat you say it with nails instead of flowers Ring or text Paula 07795 480853 I require models for semi permanent makeup in Newmarket, Suffolk in August and September. You choose the treatments you would like and you can have more than one. It is for a portfolio update so I will take before and after pictures. Powdered or Block Brow - usually 299 - model price 99 Eyeliner - usually 299 - model price 99 Lips (Liner, liner & blush or full lip) - usually 249-299 - model price 99 I am a fully qualified micropigmentation therapist and I am fully insured. These are very good prices for models only on a first come first served basis. Consultation and treatment time 2-4 hours per treatment. www.semi-permanent-makeup-spec​ialist.co.uk   This super comfy bra has no hooks or wires and has removable pads for ultra discreation and support. The most comfortable bra ever made with 8% spandex and 92% nylon and is maschine washable with pads. Available in packs of 3 , black white and nude and summer colours pink , blue and purple. sizes go by tshirt size small medium large xl and xxl Philips Lumea IPL hair removal system uses gentle pulses of light to

0 comments:

Post a Comment