Saturday, July 28, 2012

Ladies do you feel neglected *

if so then I can offer to make you feel wanted by a wonderful , attentive body massage in the comfort of your own home/hotel. Any enquiries please email. Hi, I offer a range of beauty treatments that can be carried out in the privacy of your own home. I am fully qualified and insured and use quality products. I offer a wide range of salon treatments that include the following: Dermalogica Facials Waxing (all areas, including intimate female waxing) Eyelash & Brow treatments (eyebrow shape, eyelash & brow tints) Eyelash Extensions Spray Taning Gel & Gel Polish / 2 week manicures Luxury manicures & pedicures. Please call me for appointments on 07912 44 2008. Hello Ladies, Call me on 07872181395 and just ask for a youthful massage with magical hands. I have some special oils I bought on my visit to South East Asia which in combination with my long fingers and techniques will leave you in a blissful state. I offer the following: Foot Massage Full Body Head Massage Back It is a flat rate of 40 pounds for one hour but I can offer you 50% discount on your first one, as I am sure you will ask for more. Late evening appointments also consider for those working 2 / 3rd shifts. Speak soon. Ray Shilpa On 07967 443886 I Am A Lovely, Indian Lady. I Am Fully Qualified (ITEC) And Have Studied Massage In India, Thailand And London. You Will Love My Special Relaxing Holistic Massage. I Treat Both Men And Women. So Come To Me And Bliss Out For An Hour Or Two. &

0 comments:

Post a Comment