Saturday, July 28, 2012

Aromatherapy and Reiki .

Healing and relaxing Reiki, and aromatherapy, at my home in Hawkhurst, or I can visit you (for an extra charge). Penelope Goodare, Dip. ITEC, Dip. ICM. Concessions available. Spray Tan and Gelish nails in York Treatments done in my home treatments room. Pamper parties also available. 1st tan is just 10! (in my beauty room) I use a fantastic tan called Glotanz. Choose from 2 shades, light (8%) or medium/dark (10%). Darker shades available upon request before treatment. 15 usual price includes a full consultation to determine your desired colour and aftercare advice as well as the tan itself. If looked after, your tan can last up to 7 days! Gelish nails 15 on fingers or toes Long lasting gel nail polish. A manicure that lasts up to 3 weeks! Party package Have a spray tan and gelish nails on fingers OR toes for just 22! Other beauty treatments also available. To find out more to book an appointment please contact Angeline on 07966049784 OR respond to this ad and I will contact you Come and enjoy a relaxing full body Chinese massage at therapy clinic with private treatment rooms in Coventry. I offer a wide range of massage techniques and holistic therapies, so please feel free to enquire about my services when you call. I am here from 10 am til 7 pm 6 days a week. For further details, directions and to make an appointment please call LAURA on 07722988216 93 Spon End CV1 3HF Coventry (I am situated by the railway arches, next door the railway club & opposite the Broomfield Park

0 comments:

Post a Comment