Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Mobile Nail Technician !

Beautiful Acrylic nails by Paula. Go on ladies treat yourself. I have a wide range of different colours and styles to choose from. I have many years experience i am insured and all my customers have been satisfied. I offer good quality un-rushed work and you dont eveeed to leave your home, I WILL COME TO YOU. My prices start from 20 and i am happy to take group bookings for weddings parties etc. Ladies get your husbands to treat you say it with nails instead of flowers Ring or text Paula 07795 480853 With Nearly 10 years experience as a personal trainer, and having trained with some high level bodybuilders. ive learnt all the tricks to a Muscular Aesthetic body. Check out my you Tube link Below for one of my.3 Typical Hardcore warmups! Its as easy as ABC Eating right Train Hard See Results Come along For a free consultation well create a plan that works for you, and i guarantee youll have a laught while doing it. Checkout some of my victims Below, and of course 1 of me to show i know what im doing! (ok so its a bit posey) Results in 1 Month or your Money Back! Call 07525 489799 Check out my you Tube link Below for one of my.3 Typical Hardcore warmups! With Nearly 10 years experience as a personal trainer, and having trained with some high level bodybuilders. ive learnt all the tricks to a Muscular Aesthetic body. Check out my you Tube link Below for one of my.3 Typical Hardcore warmups! Its as easy as ABC Eating right Train Hard See Results

0 comments:

Post a Comment