Friday, July 27, 2012

**OFFER SEMI PERMANENT LASHES HALF SET £25**FUL SET £35**GLAM£40**IN SALON**HD BROWS £10 WITH OFFER* +

LIMITED TIME ONLY SEMI PERMANENT LASHES HALF SET 25 INSTEAD OF 50 FULL SET 35 INSTEAD OF 65 FULL SET GLAM LASHES FOR EXTRA THICKNESS 40 INSTEAD OF 75 LAST UP TO 2 MONTHS INFILLS 15 TAKES 1-2 HOURS HD BROWS ARE ONLY 10 WITH THIS OFFER NORMALLY 25 WESTEND SALON DONT TRUST UNQUALIFIED THERAPISTS WITH YOUR EYES EMAIL OR CALL/TEXT 07974733796 / 07720665524 Hi my name is Joe I offer a full body massage that is relaxing and calming. let me take away your aches and pains The cost of the Massage is 30.00 gay Friendly Near the train and bus station Shower facility is available I am in redditch town centre near the bus and train station, there is also parking available. you can book an appointment by calling me on 07891549333 or 01527585023. there are more details as well if you check out the website on www.omegatherapies.vpweb.co.uk. looking for someone who has done hair exstention colouring, i will be getting a new weave in place on 20th August and it will be dark brown along with my own hair i am looking for someone to put caramel/ lighter shade of brown low lights into my hair and weave. the hair is very good quality it is Remy AAAA i have had this hair before and dyed it and it was pretty easy and turned out well i am looking for a professional as it is my birthday the week following and would like it to be perfect. please get in contact with a proce and availability and any pictures if available Thanks Chloe ****Hair Extensions****** I am a qualified and insured hair e

0 comments:

Post a Comment