Sunday, July 29, 2012

NAILS NAILS NAILS!! Full Set £12.00!! *

Hi All, I have been qualified for 8 years, and because there are so many nail techs around these days, im offering full sets for 12.00 Maintainence 10.00. Also Coloured tips and 3D Bows! Mobile, dependant on where you live, as i have a 4 month old, but always avalaible in my own home. I also hold Proto-col (natural, mineral makeup and skincare) Parties in peoples homes... you will find a seperate ad telling you more about this. Thanks for reading. Niki xx My name is Jessica I am an experienced masseuse providing extremely relaxing Chinese massage . This is strictly not a sexual service Price: 90 minutes 50 60 minutes 35 30 minutes 25 My address : Coundon Barkers Butts Lane Call to book on : 07528144540 Opening : 7days 9am ---- 5pm If I am busy when you ring , Please leave a message and I will ring back soon .Thank you . MicroDermabrasion. At knightontherapies In the knighton area of leicester. Microdermabrasion removes the outermost dead layer of skin cells leaving a new fresh soft and smooth radiant skin. Newly stimulated collagen improves skin tone. There are 3 types of abrasive Tip chosen to suit your skin type and condition:- High Grade (100) - Sun Damaged, Tough, Thick and Leathery Skin Medium Grade (150) - Average Skin Tone and Texture Low Grade (200) - To be used on Soft, Thin and Brittle Skin. PLEASE FIND ME ON FACE BOOK leicesrer knighton therapies. I ALSO DO THESE TREATMENTS TO Back Deep Body Massage Back Aromatherapy Massage

0 comments:

Post a Comment