Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Need a good hairdresser?? +

Available 24/7 Cheap, reliable and friendly Colours, cuts, hair extensions and much more !!! Please call 07030886767 and book an appointment now!!!! :-) You decide what to wear during the treatment and I will provide towels to keep you warm. As this is your massage, give some thought to what you want from your treatment and let me know. Situated in Worcester, I am a welcoming, qualified and very experienced Masseur. For more information click http://www.yourmassage.info/relax.html Appointments? Call me on (07792) 135862. In the event that I am not available when you call, please leave an answerphone message and I will call you back Note for Gumtree moderators: * not a duplicate advert * available to men and women * not a sexual service * specific qualifications: ITEC and BTEC diplomas in sports, remedial and holistic massage * photograph is of a professional nature I am offering fully body massage treatments and nail treatments Swedish full body- 40 1 hour or 60 90 mins Back, Neck & Shoulders- 10 20 mins or 20 40 mins Reflexology- 20 40 mins Full body exfoliation- 25 (20 with a full body massage) Shellac Gel Nails- 20 Minx Nails- 20 Shower is available to use at no extra cost. Available 7 days a week! Block booking discounts also available. I do not provide a sexual service For genuine

0 comments:

Post a Comment