Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Chinese Man Professional Chinese Massage in Lewisham (south east London) *

i am a qualified massage therapist from china i hold the massage certificate from the government training centre in china. I have over 12 years of experience in massage. The massage session takes place in the comfort of my own home which is just 10 minutes from Lewisham train station. I do deep tissue, sports massage and relaxing massage. Both Men and Women are welcome I charge20 for 0.5 hour, 35 an hour and 65 for 2 hours if you want a real massage then please call me to book an appointment on 07404-993616 This is not a sexual service thank you................ Have you heard about the ViSalus Body By Vi 90 Day Challenge? It is the fastest growing weight loss program in North America! I am a ViSalus Independent Distributor, and I am one of the few Distributors who operate an eBay store that offers worldwide shipping of ViSalus weight loss products. Currently, when you order through the ViSalus website, the products can only be shipped to Canada, the United States, and Jamaica. I am happy to offer shipping to UK customers! If you would like to find out more about the ViSalus products, please visit my website at http://danielleburns.myvi.net. There are also some very informative videos on YouTube that will explain the challenge and the products. The links to the videos are: What is the ViSalus Body By Vi 90 Day Challenge! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iLqxQs01yEs&list Amazing Benefits of the Vi-Shape Mix http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f1IH0qu48jo&list Keratin Indian Remy pre bonded hair extensions will last 4-6 months !! Half head - 140 (Approx 120 1gm bonds) &

0 comments:

Post a Comment