Sunday, July 29, 2012

Male Masseur Russell Square Kings x *

Hi I am professional male massage therapist . I work from my studio in bloomsbury wc1. I do Swedish Massage , Deep tissue and Sports Masssage , lomi lomi massage Also foot and face massage. My place is very central, warm and shower is available before and after. Man and women are welcome for a relaxing or invigorating massage treatment . Full-body massage 1h/ 55 I work every day from 8am - 10 pm Pax 07853648677 this is not a sexual service NOW OFFERING THE TAN YOU HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR... VITA LIBERATA. Vita Liberata was created with one vision in mind: to produce a range of self-tan products that actually works. That is, to produce a self-tan that is as close to a natural tan as you can get. Free from nasty chemicals, parabens, alcohol and perfume. Packed with botanical extracts that make it kind and nourishing to the skin. 80% organic and dermatologically tested. None of our products are tested on animals. The tan has no odour to it. Our products are used by some of the most discerning consumers in the world because we know formulation, we understand our customer, and we love healthy glowing skin. Celebrities, Television Shows and Venues that are using VITA LIBERATA: Stacey Solomon Matt Cardel Holly Vallance Geri Halliwell Una Healy Michelle Kegan David Hasselhoff Hollyoakes I AM NOT DOING HAIR ANYMORE AND AM SELLING AA GRADE QUALITY BODY WAVE BRAZILIAN REMY HAIR, ALL 18 INCHES IN NATURAL COLOUR 1B PHOTOS AS IS. NEXT DAY DELIVERY OR COLLECTION I am trained in

0 comments:

Post a Comment