Sunday, July 29, 2012

PERFECT AND FRIENDLY female therapist massage EAST LONDON at LEYTON !

My name is DARA. I am a mature lady from Thailand. I have a nice and friendly personality.I am happy to offer you an impressive relaxing time with me iice surroundingsgiving real full body massage treatment as per your choice. I am a professional masseuse with many years experience. I have been certificated by THE WAT PO TRADITIONAL MEDICAL SCHOOL since May 2000. Treatments include therapeutic Thai and Swedish Deep/Soft tissue massage by oil on masssage table that cover full body ....Head.....Shoulder....Back.....Arms.....Legs.....to relieve stress and help your body to feel more relaxed and calm. 20/ 30minutes 40/ 60minutes [ soft music and shower inclusive ] LOCATION:-LEYTON in EAST LONDON (easily reached by underground.LEYTON station on CENTRAL LINE) Close to Stratford Mile End Bethnal Green Liverpool hi there are you looking for a relaxing massage for just 20 male and female none sexual call ben for a booking 07526771038 Healing and relaxing Reiki, and aromatherapy, at my home in Hawkhurst, or I can visit you (for an extra charge). Penelope Goodare, Dip. ITEC, Dip. ICM. Concessions available. Hair Extensions by Kate www.hairextensionsbykate.co.uk 07799 670430 Individual Bond Hair Extensions is an inovative method of adding volume, colour, structure and length to your natural hair. To attach the hair I carry out two different types of fitting procedures which are said to be the most natural and undetectable method in the Industry: You can either choose from Micro Rings. There is no glue, sewing or braids involved and is quick to apply and remove. Micro Ring extensio

0 comments:

Post a Comment