Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Aloe-vera based health and beauty products +

For people with illnesses that are interested in Aloe-Vera based products, send me a case study and i will forward it to the Medics. All the products contain a minimum of 96% Aloe Vera. Some of the products are suitabe for kids too!! I’ve tried loads of skin and hair products myself and I absolutetly love them!! Products available for: - Body, hair and facial products (Itchy skin, Spots, Scars, Acne, Redness, Psoriasis, Eczema, Drk skin, Oily skin, Dandruff, Frizz control, etc) - Styling gel (some clients have noticed control of hair loss) - Pain relief (joint pain, muscular pain, migraines, period pain, etc) - Sunscreen - Taning lotion - Foundations, concealers, blushers, powder, lippy and other make up - WEIGHT MANAGEMENT (loss or gain) - Immune system - Digestion - Joint problems - Deodorant - Nutrients (Vitamins and minerals) - Energy and multivitamins - Ho Today is the right day to be pampered - my smooth touch all over your body will make it possible - you will feel brand new. Don´t hesitate as I´m experinced in excellent massages, I´m qualified, have ITEC and other certificates, use only non-alergic, professional oils and have a massage table I work in a place with shower facilities and free parking. Outcalls are possible depending on the location. I offer Deep tissue massage - 60 Soft relaxing massage - 50 I also offer waxing, any part of the body Book your appointment now 07507531498 - Valentina It is not a sexual service. The service is available for men and wome

0 comments:

Post a Comment