Tuesday, July 31, 2012

INTERESTED IN DOING THREADING MAKE UP NAIL BEAUTY HAIR HAIRDRESSING COURSE BIRMINGHAM - PLEASE HELP !

Hi all.. Two of us friends are interested in developing our career in the hair/beauty industry.. We will be applying at college in order to gain our complete qualifications.. But can someone offer us any short courses which can also help us gain additional qualification and some experience instead of doing all the lengthy yearly college courses? We are currently on benefits so canot afford to pay the large sums such as for them accredited 1-3 day courses, we would love to do something like that but its the financial problem.. We are located not too far from central birmingham and would be delighted if anyone could help us develop into our desired career.. We dont mind doing short courses iails, hairdressing, eyebrow/eyelash, threading, asian beauty/mehndi, make up etc.. If anyone can offer us an apprenticeship/work placement then that will be even better but travel mu I am a qualified counsellor practicing in South London - my office base is in Clapham although rooms are available to hire across the city so I can be flexible to suit your needs. I can offer reduced fees for students, counsellors-in-training and others on a low income. If you would like to know more, you can email me or telephone for a free initial discussion. About me: I have a Postgraduate Diploma in Counselling, and I am a member of the British Association for Counsellors and Psychotherapists. My training is in Person-centred and Existential approaches, and I have experience in a variety of settings including universities and the NHS. I have a particular interest in anxiety management, stress and low self-esteem. About counselling: &a

0 comments:

Post a Comment