Monday, July 30, 2012

MASSAGE IN KINGSBURY....NYCOLLE ?

Hello i provide a full body massage for women and men.Iam a 22 years old and i live in kingsbury-north -west london. TYPE OF MASSAGE: -SOFT MASSAGE -FULL BODY RELAXING OIL MASSAGE PARKING AND SHOWER FACELETIES For bookings pls call - 0774 198 4378 or 07586605247 -Mnday to Sunday - 10 am to 10 pm incalls only AVAILABLE TO BOTH OF GENDERRS: men and women R.M.T.C qualified The charges are - 35 for 60 min ; 55 for 90 min -------THIS IS NOT A SEXUAL SERVICE------ Oh My Nails - I am a fully qualified Gel Nail technician working in the Fife area. I can come to you at home, office or hotel. My current special offer is .... ****15 for any nail treatment *** This includes extensions, french tips or a bit of bling This is on a first come first served basis regarding bookings so please be quick as appointments going fast Valid for first time clients only Can do up to 3 people per booking just let me know how many when booking so I can ensure I book enough time in. I am fully insured through ABTA and trained through NSI I can guarantee that you will love your new nails! Call, text or email through ad Tracey at Oh My Nails hi there are you looking for a relaxing massage for just 20 male and female none sexual call ben for a booking 07526771038 Body & Mind Massage

0 comments:

Post a Comment