Saturday, July 21, 2012

Sensational massage by MALE & FEMALE +

now serving the TELFORD and surrounding areas 24hrs a day Fully functioning massage parlour consisiting of 4 rooms and beautiful shower room and toilet facilities all set within an acre of gardens both Male and female massage therapists available 24hrs a day All services covered Call for details Not for sexual services open to both sexes Treat yourself to a massage by a professionally trained therapist. Best part is I come to you! Sports Massage, Deep Tissue, Manual Lymphatic Drainage Massage, Pregnancy Massage and Relaxational Massage. I also provide trigger point therapy. I have over 10 years experience and I happily treat both men and women. Please understand this is io way a sexual/sensual service. Trained in Canada at one of the top massage schools in the world. I can sort out what ever aches or pains you may have. Treatments offered 7 days a week from 8 am to 10 pm by appointment only. If I am unable to answer the phone and I will try to call you back as soon as possible as I am probably in a treatment. Check out my website www.hbbmobilemassage.webs.com 45/hour or 60/hour and a half Nember of the Complimentary therapists association Twice the relaxation with two fully trained Females therapists simultaneously massaging you, in our comfortable massage studio. OPENING OFFER FOR OUR NEW STUDIO, JUST 60/Hr FOR A LIMITED PERIOD ONLY. Call now for an appointment:0118 384 2141. Many other massage therapies available, including Swedish Oil Massage and Thai Yoga Body Massage, from

0 comments:

Post a Comment