Saturday, July 21, 2012

Highest Quality Human Hair Extensions. from £180 *

Hair Extensions Can Either Add Length, Thickness Or That Extra High Light To Your Hair, What Ever The Result You Desire Is, I Am Able To Help You. With Capabilities In Fitting Extensions Via, Shrinkies, Micro Ring And Fusion Bonded, The Method Of Application Will Be Best Suited To Your Hair :) I Am Hanah, I Have Been Wearing Extensions For Nearly 9 Years, So Have Tried And Tested All Methods, Types Of Hair And Qualities And Can Advise You And Answer Any Of Your Questions From Real Life Knowledge And Experience. My Extensions Start From 200 As I Only Use Grade AAA Remy Hair From The Best Suppliers Therefore The Costs And Quality Of The Hair Are More, However Last Longer Also For A Higher Price I Also Stock And Sit Russian And Virgin Hair For Those With A Higher Budget. With Years Of Experience And Knowledge In The Industry I Pride Myself On Achieving The Best Results For My Clients. Remy 100% Human Hair Extensions BOOK YOUR FREE CONSULTATION TODAY! Tel: 07854 887553 Hair Extensions fitted within 1-2 days after Consultation! All hair is Colour matched and ordered specifically for you! Lengths Available: 16" / 18" / 20" Prices for Full head: From 150 Prices for Half Head: From 80 ***** Special Offer ***** (Package Deal) 18" Full Head (Micro Rings or Pre-Bonded) Free "De-Tangle" Extension Brush Free After Care Kit Shampoo 250ml Conditioner 250ml Shine Spray 100ml &am

0 comments:

Post a Comment