Monday, July 16, 2012

An Amazing massage as you required .

I am an Asian ITEC Qualified masseur from BSY. I work part time as masseur. I am available for out call massage anywhere in London. Please call or text me for more info. All massage will be done to relax you and after the massage you will be more than Happy for calling me. I am sure you will call me again and again. So what are you waiting for? I am waiting for your call to book you for an amazing fullllll bady massage. I offer massage to both genders. I do not offer sexual service. Love you all. Why not get your lashes done for this summer Full set 55.00 Half set 35.00 Infills 15.00 - 25.00 Offers: Full set of lashes & spray tan 65 Shellac / Gellish Manicure or pedicure 20 shellac / gelish maicure and pedicure 30 for all other offers and promotions please contact 07707270060 or email :) I am a hair extensionist who can fit your own hair. or i can fit and supply hair to suit your requirements. Threw a consultation i will discuss everything the correct colour match, length, after care, and which method you would like fitted. i have lots of experience. ypu can view my work on facebook likes page hair by stephanie jayne. or add me as a friend on facebook also under Love Hair Extensions we re you will see alot of hair pictures of my work. 07871883639 On offer at the moment 10.00 spray tans 120.00 for 16 inch indian remy hair wefts takes 1 hr the mst popular method at the moment Me and my beautiful (female) partner Mi Mi are offering 4 hand massa

0 comments:

Post a Comment