Sunday, July 22, 2012

Threading, (Eye Brow to Full Face) Eye Brow , Waxing, facial in Leith ,Edinburgh .

I live in Edinburgh City Centre. I have following facilities at my place: Threading : Eyebrows 3, Upperlips 2 , Forehead 2, Chin 2, Full Face 7 Facial : Starting from 8 Various different options: Vitamin E, Shahnaz and Fruits Waxing : Full Legs 10 Half legs 7, Full Arms 7, Half Arms 5, Under Arms 4 Pedicure : File and Polish 5,Basic 10 Manicure : File and Polish 5,Basic 8 Herbal Face Bleach : 3, Face Clean-up: 5 Hair Treatment : Head Massage half an hr 6, Heena on Head 8 HAIR CUT strength cut 7 u shape cut 10 half layer cut 10 full layer cut 12 step cuting 12 Only females Appointments are taken only through phone calls no text please. I STAY IN EAST LONDON STREET,EH7 4BQ. I am trained in swedish/deep tissue massage and have about 2 years of an experience, I hold ITEC certificate. You are welcome to my place in Holloway rd, where you will find fantastic atmosphere, candles, soft music and shower facilities with towels. So call me on 0776 139 4573 to have a link to my webpage or to book an appointment I am available from 12 pm till 9 pm Monday to Friday Happy hours from 12 pm to 4 pm Ł50/hr Paula, 20 yo, Polish masseuse:) I am looking forward to hear from you:) 07761394573 This is not a sexual service I am avail

0 comments:

Post a Comment