Monday, July 23, 2012

Professional Massage (deep tissue, lomilomi) by a qualified friendly masseur .

If you had a stressful day at work and just want to relax and unwind or your back, shoulders and neck are tense and sore and need more deep work, I will always tailor a massage session to your needs. I am a professional massage therapist qualified in Swedish, Deep Tissue, Seated Acupressure On-Chair and Hawaiian Lomi Lomi Massages. I am fully insured and I am a member of Federation of Holistic Therapists. I work in Bodywise Health Centre and in Yoga Place in Bethnal Green (both studios within 3-5 min walk from Bethnal Green station) Rates (Bethnal Green) 60min 50 90min 70 I can travel to your place in East/Central London if you book at least 90min session (80) or if you book a session for your friend/partner too. Discounts available for regular clients and couples. More information on my website: www.kaurimassage.com Bookings 0791 996 85 81 I look fo Hello, My name is Lauren and I provide a Professional and friendly Hair extension service in the comfort of your own home. I am an experienced hair extensionist offering a mobile service throughout London and the surrounding areas. Here at Hair by Hillary we only use 100% Remy human hair and offer both the fusion bonded & micro ring methods, giving you high quality hair that stays silky and tangle free! A Full Fitting will include: - 100% Remi hair that stays strong and tangle free - Cut, blend and style with every fitting - Mobile service in the comfort of your own home - Full aftercare advice and support - Personal, honest & pr

0 comments:

Post a Comment