Saturday, July 21, 2012

Mobile spray taner/nail technician !

I am a fully qualified nail technician and spray taner. I own a busy salon in Fulham London and would like to build up a client base in Surrey because I live in Cobham. I can come to you at home and offer manicures, pedicures, shellac and Minx. I am also very experienced in spray taning and have been spraying for 12 years. I spray tan many celebrities including the Made in Chelsea and the only way is Essex cast! Please contact me if you would like a fabulous tan or nails! Sinead 07581407912 Hi I am able to offer this amazing deal for the next week or so, i am giving away 100% human hair top quality (retails at 80 pounds+). and you can have as many colours as you would like! All im charging for is the fitting. I offer all methods one of which will suit every budget! I am a G.P.H.E member and have been doing these for 20 years now so you are in safe hands! As an added extra you will also recieve one free maintenance session a couple of months after the fitting so how can you beat that! You can see my results at www.glamourpussbeauty.zoomshare.com Call me on 07876134008 or email for details its on a first come first served basis so hurry while my stocks last! Let us come to you and safely whiten your smile by up to an amazing 10 shades whiter in under 1 hour. All treatments are non peroxide-pain free-no sensitivity, just an amazing smile! see http://platinumkiss.wix.com/platinum-kiss and like us on facebook! Special price 99, normally 125 Discounts available for group bookings Also available in certain salons, see web page for more info &#

0 comments:

Post a Comment