Sunday, July 22, 2012

MOBILE HAIRDRESSER-Very cheap prices!!! *

Hi my name is Lana, I am a Mobile Hairdresser based in Bradford. The hairdressing services I offer are, Cutting, Colouring, Hair Up, Conditioning Treatments. I cater to ladies, gents and children. Whatever your age or requirements, I have something for everyone at affordable prices all in the comfort of your own home. Styling Blow Dry from 8 Ladies Cut & Finish 15-20 Mens Cut 5-7 Kids Cut from 5 Colour – I use only professional products Full head 25-30 Re-growth 20-25 Woven Highlights: Full Head 35-45 Half Head 25-30 Tbar/parting 20-25 Semi Permanent from 20 Toners from 10 Creative Colouring price on reques Osmo Deep Repair Conditioning treatment 10 ALL COLOURS SERVICES INCLUDING CUT AND BLOW DRY. All enquires welcome. To discuss your hairdressing needs further you can contact me Fabulous Shellac & ManiQ by Young Nails Gel Polish Nails Only 30 (include removal old Gel Polish ) These revolutionary products are applied like a polish, wears flawlessly, lasts up to 14 days, has a high gloss shine and can be removed in minutes. Now you can say good-bye to chips, smudges, and drying time and say hello to Gel Polish Nail Colour! I am a fully qualified Nail Technician NVQ lvl 2,3. 12+years experience iail technology. In my work I use only high quality materials for nails and nail art. I carry out designs of any complexity can help you choose the form and length of nails, which you will arrange for one hundred percent and io case will you interfere in daily life. I always

0 comments:

Post a Comment