Saturday, July 21, 2012

ITEC & VTCT qualified and insured massage therapist, Outcalls only ?

Hi, I am professional massage therapist, qualified in HOLISTIC MASSAGE (with ITEC) SPORTS MASSAGE (with VTCT) REFLEXOLOGY INDIAN HEAD MASSAGE I am also a member of SMA (sports massage association) and hold professional liability insurance. I love my job and truly believe that I have the wright technique and healing touch to make the treatment efficient. Please be appreciative as this is STRICTLY PROFESSIONAL service. NO sensual, NO sexual or related services provided. As a mobile massage therapist I am happy to travel with in CENTRAL LONDON ZONE 1 NORTH LONDON EAST LONDON SOUTH LONDON GREYS I also cover parts of ESSEX and KENT, but additional charges and minimum duration apply. My tariffs are 1h - 50 90min - 70 2h - 90 Regards Vaida Prof Karim No life without problems, no problem without solution International spiritual healer with 36 years experience I can tell you your problems and it’s solution and help you solve them Do you have the feeling that everything is going wrong in your life? Don’t hesitate to call the most acclaimed African Medium, God gifted & well known for his competence & efficiency. Expert in all occult matters, even the most desperate cases. For immediate help in looking for love, family reunions, bringing back loved ones, lost friends, strengthen your marriage/relationship. Sexual problems, court cases, strange illness, bad luck, bad spells & witchcra

0 comments:

Post a Comment