Monday, July 23, 2012

HAIRDRESSER AND COLOUR TECHNICIAN !

PROFESSIONAL UNISEX HAIRDRESSING. SALON BASED OR IN THE COMFORT OF YOUR OWN HOME. I AM A WELLA COLOUR TECHNICIAN AND CUTTING EXPERT WITH 17 YEARS EXPERIENCE. I AM A FULLY QUALIFIED HAIRDRESSING LECTURER OFFERING AN AMAZING RANGE OF CUT AND COLOUR PROMOTIONS. SPECIAL OFFER: FULL HEAD OF WELLA HIGHLIGHTS AND A CUT AND BLOW-DRY FOR 55. www.cherylirvinehairdressing.weebly.com Give yourself a bit of luxury: relax, peace, kick of energy for next few days and try amazing full body massage now! My name is Paula,20 yo, fully qualified masseuse (ITEC certificate) with great skills. I would like to offer you great way to relax... swedish, deep tissue or relaxing massage. About my place: * 1 min from Holloway rd station * clean, cosy with pleasant atmosphere in * relaxing music with candles * shower facilities For more info about my service, rates, link to my website please call me on: Paula: 0776 139 4573 xxx Service available for both genders. Please note: this is not a sexual service! Hi Ladies, get booking your summer beauty treatments Semi permanent lashes 40 with 2 sets of infills free Bio sculpture hands and feet 30 Bio sculpture hand/feet and lashes 50 Bio sculpure hands, feet and lashes 60 Brazilian blowdry 45 Book two lots for yourself and someone else and get more money off Want to look good, change your look but on a low budget? &#

0 comments:

Post a Comment