Thursday, July 19, 2012

HAIRDRESSER AND COLOUR TECHNICIAN ?

PROFESSIONAL UNISEX HAIRDRESSING. SALON BASED OR IN THE COMFORT OF YOUR OWN HOME. I AM A WELLA COLOUR TECHNICIAN AND CUTTING EXPERT WITH 17 YEARS EXPERIENCE. I AM A FULLY QUALIFIED HAIRDRESSING LECTURER OFFERING AN AMAZING RANGE OF CUT AND COLOUR PROMOTIONS. SPECIAL OFFER: FULL HEAD OF WELLA HIGHLIGHTS AND A CUT AND BLOW-DRY FOR 55. www.cherylirvinehairdressing.weebly.com URBAN TANS TANNING SALON NOW OPEN IN ARMADALE WEST LOTHIAN 35 WEST MAIN STREET TEL 0771 649 2635 Hello Am Mrs Anita Douglas,Am Legitimate and reliable loan lender.I give out loans on a clear and understandable terms and conditions at 3% interest rate. From $8000 to $8000000 USD,euro or pounds Only.I give out Business Loans, Personal Loans, Student Loans,Car Loans And Loans To Pay Off Bills. If you need a loan what you have to do is for you to contact me directly immediately now Regards, Mrs Anita Douglas. I am a young qualified oriental masseuse with very good experience and holding an Itec Cmc certificate. I enjoy providing massage for people and my aim is to make you feel relaxed and happy with smile on your face when you leave Guaranteed satisfaction. I have a quiet and very clean treatment studio with shower just off Chiswick High Road in West London. a short walk from underground stations and 1min walk to the bus stop 190 266 237 267 391 H91 and 27. parking just outside the door. Massage is 40 for 60 minutes, 60 for 90mins. we service for both genders. Call to make an appointment between 11am and 9pm. 0788 748 0998 I am sorry I do

0 comments:

Post a Comment