Monday, July 23, 2012

26yo male offering massage to male only +

Fully qualified VTCT 26yo asian male masseur based in birmingham with more than 2 yrs of experience. I offer a relaxing body massage using oil or cream, My massage will leave you wonderfully relaxed and refreshed. I offer massage to all men, regardless of your own inclinations. I do incalls or outcalls. Advance bookings are preferred, however, same day appointments are also available. A text is preferred if you want a swift response as I am not always able to answer the phone/ emails immediately. This is a not a sexual service. Hairdressing Chair to rent in the front section of our hair and beauty salon. Competitive rent. Busy and vibrant salon in the heart of wanstead high street. Located opposite Snaresbrook station (Central Line) on busy high street. Full use of chair, hair wash station, cabinet space & staff room/ kitchen area. Please see our website for more info: www.beauteparfaite.co.uk Looking for someone good to fit my weave this week , I can do weaves myself so I know what to expect and how good it should be . Msg me with prices etc thanks Prof Karim No life without problems, no problem without solution International spiritual healer with 36 years experience I can tell you your problems and it’s solution and help you solve them Do you have the feeling that everything is going wrong in your life? Don’t hesitate to call the most acclaimed African Medium, God gifted & well known for his competence & efficiency. Expert in all occult matters, even the most desperate cases. For immediate help in looking for love, family reunions, bringing back loved ones, lost friends, strengthen your marriage/relationship. Sexual

0 comments:

Post a Comment