Thursday, September 6, 2012

Semi Permanent Makeup Summer offer! Hair stroke eyebrows only £140!!! ?

ABOUT PERMANENT MAKEUP Permanent make up treatments offer having perfectly applied make up first thing in the morning for up to 5 years. You can look your best with beautifully shaped and symmetrical eyebrows, fuller and luscious lips, and sparkling eyes with enhanced eyelashes and eyeliner that stays. Shower, swim, sleep or cry while having makeup!........... …….. imagine waking up every morning and looking beautiful….. Imagine how much easier life would be if you didn’t have to do your makeup every day. ABOUT CAROLINE AND HER TREATMENTS • I am a qualified Permanent Makeup Technician certified by international LCN and American Academy of Micropigmentation, specializing in enhancing eyebrows, eyes and lips. • I am fully insured with Holistic Insurance to work within the UK. • My treatments are safe and hygienic as performed under sterile conditions, with disposable, single use needles, the b Do you wish to live up to your full potential? Do you wish to live and work in a place that really supports you, your family, friends or employees? If yes - I can help! I am very happy to share my skills and qualities with you! My name is Farhi. I am an artist, Feng Shui consultant and healer. I work in conection with the Source; that means I can have the right solution or tool for you - to help you to be happier, more relaxed and energized, to support your soul development. I offer: 1:1 Healing and counselling sessions Relaxation workshops Healing tasters at work place Personal healing (soul) songs Alpha Chi Feng shui (space clearing work) for home and business

0 comments:

Post a Comment