Friday, September 7, 2012

MODELS FOR FREE BEAUTY TREATMENT .

Hi there my name is Amy and i am currently studying HNC Beauty Therapy. I am looking for models for Beauty treatments to further my experience. First treatment of your choice will be free of charge, thereafter prices are VERY cheap just to cover material costs. I can offer various eye treatments, brow/lash tints, brow shape/wax, perming and lash extensions. Full body massage or focus on a particular area. Waxing treatmetns can do full body or again any area. Full facial and massage. Plus all nail treatments, manicure/pedicure and Nail extensions focusing on Gel. I am currently gaining more experience in the nail side of beauty and i love to experiment with new colours, nail art and different gel. If you are interested please call, i have a room in my house fully equiped and ready to pamper. Please call between 5.00pm - 10.00pm Tel: 01463 557013 Mob: 07838 922636 Highly trained and recommended mobile therapists covering Edinburgh and East Lothian. Definition Brows Include - Tinting Waxing Tweezing Trimming After Care Advice 18 !! Hi there, I am ieed of models who fancy a free haircut at Toni and Guy on George Street. I am coming to the end of my training and need all hair types so please get in touch! No wacky haircuts, unless that is what youre after! Hair models are needed on Mondays at 3, Tuesdays at 11 and 3 and Wednesdays at 11 and 3. The cut can take up to 2 hours so please have time to spare. A creative director is always on hand to watch over the cuts. &

0 comments:

Post a Comment