Thursday, September 6, 2012

Beauty therapist required !

Full and part-time beauty therapist positions avalible at belleza in Inverurie. Email or call for application form. 01467672423 Highly trained and recommended therapist covering East Lothian and Edinburgh. Shellac Manicure or Pedicure and Full Body Spray Tan - both for 35 ! Many shellac colours to chose from and 4 shades of tan. Available 7 days a week ! Get in touch for more info or to book your appointment ! Enjoy deeply restorative and revitalizing therapeutic massage that balances your energy. My healing hands will relax you, reduce stress and help boost your iner harmony. I offer a caring, intuitive full body massage. - Swedish Massage - Deep Tissue Massage - Lomi Lomi Massage - Sport Massage I`m 29yo,professional massage therapist. ITEC Qualified. Out calls anywhere in Cambridge Working hours: 10am-9pm,7 days a week. To make your booking call: 07427 184 263 For both Ladies and Gents Hello Every body I am Thai woman come from Thailand to London to giving the very good Thai massage for you , I am experience Thai massage since 2009 , I am qualified certificate massage school at WAT - PO Bangkok Thailand . Keep me in touch you . My services : Thai and Swedish oil Massage Full body My rates : 1 hr 45 ponds , 2 hrs 80 ponds and for outcall plus 40 ponds Central London avalible Incall , Outcall , Home , Hotel Visit ever

0 comments:

Post a Comment