Tuesday, September 4, 2012

AYURVEDIC MASSAGE WITH LOVELY WARM OILS +

Come and join me for a beautiful Ayurvedic bodymassage using the finest warm oils. This beautiful massage involves a special chair routine followed by a more traditional massage on a massage couch.You will be encouraged to breathe deeply and relax as part of this therapy. I offer 60 mins,90 mins and even 2 Hour sessions for those really wanting to spoil themselves. All my therapy sessions take place in my lovely therapy room in ST Albans,just a short journey from London. I AM A FULLY QUALIFIED YOGA THERAPIST AND AYURVEDIC BODY MASSAGE TEACHER THIS MASSAGE IS NOT A SEXUAL SERVICE. Please phone or text to book a session. Enjoy deeply restorative and revitalizing therapeutic massage that balances your energy. My healing hands will relax you, reduce stress and help boost your iner harmony. I offer a caring, intuitive full body massage. - Swedish Massage - Deep Tissue Massage - Lomi Lomi Massage - Sport Massage I`m 29yo,professional massage therapist. ITEC Qualified. Out calls anywhere in Miltonkeynes Working hours: 10am-9pm,7 days a week. To make your booking call: 07427 184 263 For both Ladies and Gents THIS IS NOT SEXUAL SERVICE So here we go, I am a level 3 qualified Mobile Hairdresser, which means I come to you, and work around you :) I cover Leeds Areas, All hairdressing aspects covered, including, Cutting, colouring, highlighting, hair extensions both glue in and clip in, colour correction, wedding hair, and themed hair ups, curling and blowdrying and all other aspects, call for an appoinment, I have had 5 years expeirence and will make you feel like you again :) Offers the most creative and luxurious makeover for your special d

0 comments:

Post a Comment