Thursday, September 6, 2012

BEAUTY ROOM OPEN SOON - MALTBY, ROTHERHAM - BOOK NOW AND SAVE 20% +

Beauty Room opening Tues 11th September at The Barber Room which is located on the High Street, Maltby, Rotherham. BOOK BEFORE 11TH SEPT TO RECIEVE 20% OFF ALL TREATMENTS NOT LISTED BELOW Hi, my name is Sarah and i am fully qualified and insured in a range of Nail & Beauty Treatments. I am due to take over the Beauty Room inside The Barbers Room from Tuesday 11th September and to celebrate i have lots of special offers on during September. To book or for any enquires please text or call me on 07584 030 366 or visit my website www.heavenlybeautie.co.uk SEPTEMBER SPECIAL OFFERS * Full Set Acrylic Nails 15.00 * Full Set Glitter Acrylic Nails 20.00 * Clear Gel Overlays 10.00 * Luxury Manicure 10.00 * Luxury Pedicure 10.00 * Full Body Spray Tan 10.00 * Classic Facial 14.00 * Luxury Steam Facial 20.00 If your fed up wasting time and money on treatments that have not worked? then come and try a treatment with me and you will feel the improvements. I take pride and care about my clients and my aim is to free you of those dull aches and pains that really get you down. I am a fully qualified (I.T.E.C/IIHHT) and experienced masseuse and have over 12 years experience as a physical therapist. I trained in London and have worked in some of the top Leisure centres, Hotels and Salons. Swedish (holistic) massage has many benefits. It helps to relax and de stress as well as improve the blood circulation and removal of toxins. Aches and pains are reduced and stress levels lowered. Sports Massage concentrates on specific areas/ injures whether they are old ones or recent ones, working to improve range o

0 comments:

Post a Comment