Saturday, September 8, 2012

Massage by qualified male masseur. Swedish, Sports, Male Waxing. Can visit. 07813 815612 *

Tel.07813 815612 ** Mobile treatments available** I’m a professional, British qualified (ITEC/VTCT) and experienced male therapist offering high quality massage and other holistic therapies to men and women. You may visit me in Bournemouth or I can travel to you anywhere in Dorset. Each treatment will be tailored to suit your requirements, including any condition / pain you may have, skin type, pressure required, etc. For optimum comfort, I only use high quality oils and creams on your skin. Many men are now opting for the great benefits of waxing, not only for a smooth back, chest or abs, but everywhere. I have had advanced training in Intimate Male Waxing and I use high quality products to achieve a well-groomed, masculine look for you. I’m usually available 7 days a week from 9 am till 10.30pm. Please phone if you’d like further information or to book an appointment. You can be assured of my discretion and confidentiality. Hi my name is David - I am a Honorary Degree bachelor from The University of Chester. I have been a fully qualifed Therapist since 2005 I offer Professional Sports Massage and Holistic Massage Therapy. Qualifications had been award by - Vocational Traning Charitable Trust. Level 2 Certificate in Sports and Fitness Therapies. VTCT - I can offer advice in this field for people who plays sports/work out or general fitness. Level 3 Diploma in Sports Massage Therapy. VTCT - Ideal for Pre or post sport event or exercise - Help recover from Injury. Level 3 Certificate in Swedish Massage. VTCT -Ideal for relaxation -Helps with depression. -Detox -Weight loss -Blood circulation. Prices- Sports Massage - 1 hour 30- I can Included hot stones for deeper m

0 comments:

Post a Comment