Sunday, September 9, 2012

Gorgeous spray tan Edinburgh £12 - last minute appointments often available !

Special Offer! Now I have new range of tans including Naturasun, Suntana and OMG Gorgeous even spray tan - Have a lovely natural colour with a beautiful Spray Tan - from only 12 for a full body I have different shades and types of tan to perfectly suit your individual requirements. I provide extra care to ensure no orange feet or fingernails(!) taking pride in giving you the lovely tan you want! Appointment times to suit you - Waxing, lash and brow tinting, massage and pamper parties/ladies groups also available I will do mobile visits for taning groups of 5 of more Please phone for more information Have a Lovely Golden Summer Cathy B Sc Health Studies (Registered Nurse) Beauty Therapist Certified Spray Tan Technician Ravelston, Edinburgh EH4 07548 323003 Treat yourself have a relaxing massage, let yourself go and let me unwind your body of all the strain and tention, with the sensitivity of my hands massaging you i will relive your built up stress and help you relax. Professional waxing M/F service available too. I am a reliable professional therapist,Eastern European lady, fit, healthy, friendly, discrete and will respect your privacy, so take your first step and give me a call for more information or to book an appointment and I will show you why my massage is so special. I am working by appointment only from 10am to 10pm Mon-Sun. No withheld numbers, email or text,please call and mention "Reading". At least one day notice will avoid disappointments. Mary Not sexu

0 comments:

Post a Comment