Monday, September 10, 2012

REIKI HEALING! CHEAPEST IN AYRSHIRE! ?

Reiki healing 30minute session 20 or book 3 sessions for 50 Will ease stress and pain, promote wellbeing, helps with symptoms of any illness/disease! Based in Saltcoats but I can travel if needed. Toning, fat loss, cardio training, optimum nutrition advice, health improvements as standard. Weights, fitball, runing, boxing circuits & more. I cover Harborne, Bearwood, Egbaston, Northfield, Selly Oak, Bournville and Longbridge. I use a gym just outside Harborne or can come to you. I am NABBA registered, Boxercise qualified, I have my ETM, core stability and a very indepth nutritional qualification. I am passionate about fitness and have been involved in it since I was 5 years old! If you have the stickability anything is possible...I can get you there. We are teaching 1 to 1 makeup course ! 50% off !! 4 Day Bridal/Party Makeup courses. We teach you how to create the Traditional Bridal, Registry Makeup, Mehndi Makeup, Arabic Party look, Glitter Makeup, Pakistani Party Makeup, Smokey Makeup, Walima Makeup. Birdal updo. Teaching you how to use hair peices Regitstry updo Party volumed hairstyle Walima Hairstyle Full Contouring of the face ie reshaping the face, eyebrows and enhancing the cheekbones... A proffesional portfolio on the 4th day for your portfolio All secrets and tricks to become a successful MAKEUP ARTIST which no other ACADEMY OFFERS.. !On completion of the course you take away with you a makeup kit list and your portfolio

0 comments:

Post a Comment