Sunday, August 5, 2012

Relax, enjoy and unwind with a massage by Darren age 28 ?

My name is Darren and I am qualified in full body massage, hot stone therapy and hopi ear candles. I am fully insured so you know you are in safe hands. If you want the opportunity to totally chill out, relax and indulge yourself, you have come to the right place. My full body massage works on all areas of the body to ensure total relaxation and can take either 60 or 90 minutes depending on your requirements. I can also offer 30 minute appointments if time is short for you and can focus on specific areas i.e. back. I have a private massage room within my house so privacy and discretion is assured and you can relax listening to gentle music whilst my oils including essential oils are applied. I try to relax all of my clients and the feedback on my website reflects this, so check it out www.darrenmassage.co.uk If you have any queries do not hesitate to contact my but my aim is to fully relax you. crystal massage 50.00 for an half hour relaxed massage with crystals to make you feel more relaxed and normal massage for 25 min with warm oils 40.00 indian head massage for20.00 and foot massage for 15.00 nails filed and cut nice warm and relaxed place to be to unwind from having a busy day tel 07979552230 Hi I am 30yo experienced male masseure,SMTO member offering a deep tissue massage.You wil be covered by the towel and treat with respect.Normaly I charging 40 but now for NEW clients is 25 . HARRY UP.Offer end soon Every client recieves an initial consultation &

0 comments:

Post a Comment