Thursday, August 30, 2012

Personal Training - Improve your fitness & get in shape! +

Personal trainer operating from the fantastic Centre for sport and exercise which is located at the pleasance. The CSE is an excellent facility which boasts some of the top equipment in the fitness industry which is available to you! Not a member? Don’t worry, personal training is available to members and non-members! About me I have a degree in applied sports science and i am a REPS level 3 personal trainer. I have over 10 years experience in exercise and strength and conditioning I am committed to providing an excellent standard of service to those who wish to improve their physical fitness and change their lifestyle. I provide a wining formula of exercises that generate a noticeable decrease in in fat mass and an increase in lean muscle - resulting in superior conditioning and an eye-catching physique. My personal training methods focus on adapting the training process to take the body out of its HI, I AM A GENUINE FEMALE MASSAGE THERAPIST, LOOKING FOR ROOM TO RENT FOR MASSAGE TREATMENTS AT CITY CENTRE AND LISBURN ROAD AREA. PLEASE REPLY WITH INFORMATION OF AREA AND PRICES. THANK YOU! For many years Saira Lee has been in the taning, beauty and hair industry. Please read all about her services here: http://about.me/SairaLee And visit her company website: www.spraytaningglasgow.com to find out more about taning services. FACEBOOK LINKS: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Xpress-Hair-Extensions/260392530646357 http://www.facebook.com/pages/SpraytanXpress-Spray

0 comments:

Post a Comment