Friday, August 24, 2012

MON-THURS.. Ayurvedic Massage in Leeds By post op (ts) masseuse (if that matters) *

Hi, I am Franchesca... American, in Uk for some weeks. I have trained in Ayurvedic Massage in India (Kerala) and am licensed in 2 countries. Ayurvedic massage is deeply balancing.... Relax your body... Balance your mind. Oils or cream your choice. 07449219086 Deep tissue or regular massage... This is a massage ad and not an advert for sexula services. Services are for both genders I am Mhairi, a fully qualified beauty therapist and semi-permanent eyelash extensions technician. I offer treatments within a room in my home or I will travel to you. My price list is below and also see my facebook account for details and customer feedback and comments. GILDED BEAUTY PRICE LIST - SEMI-PERMANENT EYELASH EXTENSIONS Full Set - 30.00 Full Set with coloured lashes - 32 In-fills - 18.00 FACE Mini Facial - 15.00 (cleanse, tone, mask and moisturise) Deluxe Facial - 22.00 (cleanse, tone, exfoiliate, massage,mask and moisturise) EYES Eyelash Tint - 7.00 Eyebrow Tint - 7.00 Eyebrow Wax - 7.00 Lash & Brow Tint - 12.00 Eyelash/brow tint and wax package - 16 WAXING Eyebrows - 5.00 Lip or Chin - 4.00 Lip & Chin - 6.50 Forearm FOR A LIMITED TIME ONLY!!! Shellac Fingers or Toes: 10 Rockstar Fingers or Toes: 10 Acrylic

0 comments:

Post a Comment