Thursday, August 30, 2012

NEW MICRO RING HAIR EXTENSIONS FROM £160, FEATHERS AND DIP-DYED HAIR EXTENSIONS! COLCHESTER AREA -

New Micro Ring Hair Extensions! ~No Glue ~No Heat ~No Damage FULL HEAD - 240 HALF HEAD - 160 3/4 HEAD - 200 Available in a range of colours including NEW DIP-DYED EXTENSIONS FEATHER EXTENSIONS ALSO AVAILABLE AT 15 for 10 strands (also lasting 4-6 months) Price includes - Consultation, Cost of hair, fitting, and cut to required style and length by a fully Qualified Hair Stylist and Hair Extensionist. Salon based in Earls Colne, Colchester or mobile appointments available ~~~~~~~~~~~~~ This new method of extending hair is the safest method on the Market, using no glue and no heat! These lightweight, almost undetectable metal rings are clamped tightly around your hair and the extension. The rings come in a range of different hair colours and are covered with a smooth coating which provides a comfortable cushion for the hair. Maintaining your micro ring extensions could not be easier. With micro ring extens New hairdresser in Bath from the top Mayfair salon in London. Hair Stylist since 11 years, I’m looking for new client to start my own mobile hairdressing in Bath! I’m a very natural hairdresser who works with straight, curly, fine, thick hair and more. Most of my hair cut is used by scissors, razor with a touch of a French style. I’m really aware of what you are looking for your style and also I will explain what is possible and how to manage by yourself. I’m fluent in both English and French. I’m happy to meet you, at your home or mine. My price are very competitive : Men hair cut 20 Women Hair cut and blow-dry 35 Dry hair cut 25 Kids cut 15 Blow-dry short hair 18 Long hair 25 Hair u

0 comments:

Post a Comment