Tuesday, August 28, 2012

FREE PROFESSIONAL HAIR EXTENSIONS! you just pay for the fitting M.G.P.H.E 19 years exp +

Hi I am able to offer this amazing deal for the next week or so, i am giving away 100% human hair top quality (retails at 80 pounds+). and you can have as many colours as you would like! All im charging for is the fitting. I offer all methods one of which will suit every budget! I am a G.P.H.E member and have been doing these for 20 years now so you are in safe hands! As an added extra you will also recieve one free maintenance session a couple of months after the fitting so how can you beat that! You can see my results at www.glamourpussbeauty.zoomshare.com Call me on 07876134008 or email for details its on a first come first served basis so hurry while my stocks last! Enjoy a relaxing top to toe massage , either swedish sport or the popular hot stone, diploma qualified and insured masseuse. I offer an hours appointment for 50 or a 75 minute massage which includes neck and temples super for de stressing ! for 60. I also am a fully qualified beautician and am now available for male and female waxing, and am offering a male manicure so come and pamper yourself. I am a member of the guild of holistic therapists. Available monday to friday, appointments by prior booking only. Friendly unhurried service Massage is available to ladies and gentlemen This is not a sexual service Go to : www.PavsTherapyRoom.com , then click like facebook buttom and book 50 min. massage treatment for only 25 pounds ! Only now ! If you are frustrated by muscular pain, postural discomfort or would like to treat yourself, I am here to help! Massage is a perfect elixir for good health, but it can also provide an integration of body and mind. By producing a meditative state or height

0 comments:

Post a Comment