Friday, August 31, 2012

Shellac manicure or pedicure at your home Shore Leith Edinburgh EH6 .

HELLO LADIES! I AM KATE AND I OFFER PROFESSIONAL AND FRIENDLY NAIL SERVICES. I AM BASED IN SHORE/LEITH WHERE YOU CAN VISIT ME BUT IF YOU PREFER I CAN VISIT YOU 7 DAYS A WEEK UNDER APPOINTMENT. EVENING AND WEEKEND APPOINTMENTS ARE ALWAYS AVAILABLE. FINGERS 18,00 TOES 20.00 Visit my website or Facebook for current offers: www.splendid-nails.weebly.com wide colour selection Purple Purple Shellac Gold VIP Tutti Frutti Masquerade Rose Bud Iced Capucino Wildfire Cream Puff Negligee Fedora French Nails LOYALTY RATES AVAILABLE ( after 2 appoitments ) *Find me on FACEBOOK SPLENDIND NAILS or visit my website www.splendid-nails.weebly.com *FOR FURTHER INFO OR TO BOOK AN APPOINTMENT PLEASE TEXT , CALL OR E-MAIL ME or FACEBOOK M Hi, My name is Ana and I am from Lithuania and new to London. I’m a fully qualified massage therapist with over 2 years experience in massage therapy providing a firm yet smooth massage treatment. I am a very friendly person with a bubbly personality and have very good hands and my own techniques. I am VERY confident that you won’t disappointed so try me out today. I provide an out call service only to BOTH men and woman and offer you a Professional Mobile Massage Service in Surrey & Central London in the comfort of your own Home, Office or Hotel Room. I specialize in: &#

0 comments:

Post a Comment