Friday, August 31, 2012

**MOBILE ACRYLIC NAILS STARTIN AT JUST £16** *

Mobile acrylic nails in your own home wont take long !! **offer of get 3 sets of nails and get the 4th set with 5 off whatever your choice** I also do Gellux nails. why not hold your owail party and the host gets 5 off her choice of nails. White Tip Acrylics 16 Coloured Acrylics 22 Glitter & Animal Print Acrylics 25 White Acrylics & Gellux Overlay 28 Call or Text Chelsey on 07800598401 to book your appointment. HI I OFFER A MASSAGE SERVICE FOR FEMALES IN THE ESSEX AREA I AM 37 YEAR OLD MALE FRIENDLY I AM AVALIBLE 7 DAYS AWEEK I DO OUTCALLS TO YOR HOME OR HOTEL MY RATES ARE CHEAP SO IF YOU LIKE TO BOOK A NICE MASSAGE WITH ME PLEASE CALL OR TXT ME ON 07570294260 OR EMAIL ME ON HERE Mobile hairdresser/beauty therapist and Nail technician , I offer a wide range of services. Cuts and blow dry, shampoo and sets, foil colour weave, semi-permanent colours, permanent colours, keritan blow drys, hair extension, Gel/ acrylic nail extension, make up, facials, waxing etc. Visit my web site to book online or check out my price list. VISIT MY WEB SITE FOR AUGUST SPECIAL OFFERS www.oncallbeauty.co.uk Spray Tan In The Comfort Of Your Own Home - 19 I Love My Tan (new From London) Can Have A Lovely Natural Looking Tan, Or Bronze Or Dark Or Very Dark We Discuss The Colour You Would Like And Also To Suit Your Skin Type Fully Qualified And Insured No Mess, Quick Tan In The Comfort Of Your Own Home At Your Convenience Contact Jo by text so can reply asap 07985794638 We are looking qualified Nail Technician (Shellac, manicure/pedicure with French). Applicants must have good communication skills, customer c

0 comments:

Post a Comment